Guidelines for Reviewer
Expected Contribution of Reviewers
- To make recommendations on the research paper within 10 days of getting the instructions from editorial board.
- To ensure the confidentiality of the research paper and all communications between the journal and reviewers.
- To make comment regarding the article which is developmental and courteous in nature.
- To analyse the article based on Significance of the study, Meaningful ideas and clarity of arguments, Consciences of the manuscript, Coherence between titles, abstract, keywords, introduction and findings, Logical structure of the article, Appropriateness of statistical analysis, tables and figures, Relevance with regard to the journal, Standards of citation, Layout of the article and the standard of communication.
Guidelines for Editors
- To assign manuscripts to reviewers
- To edit manuscripts post peer-review
- To ensure that revisions have been completed if requested by peer reviewers.
- To make sure that manuscripts are grammatically correct, consistent in style, readable, and free of plagiarism or other scientific misconduct.
- To communicate the final decision on manuscript about acceptance or rejection of the paper with the author.